It is our goal to produce students of good character who are well prepared for the demands of college-preparatory high schools and the communities in which they live.
We offer a curriculum that includes Religion, Math, Science, Reading, Language Arts, Social Studies, Spanish, Music, Technology, Art and Fitness and Wellness.
- Flexible Math curriculum, using Saxon Math, with opportunities for individualized placement in Grades 2 and up.
- Full day Pre-K, TK and Kindergarten
- Teachers and students create learning communities through Edmodo to facilitate communication between students, parents and teachers.
- Departmentalized Grades 6 through 8
- Buddy Classes ensuring mentorship among grades
- Arts-related field trips to LACMA, The Getty, The Music Center and more.